Most Innovative Paper Award Winners – GJESM Awards
Most Popular Article Awards
To mark and honor the many outstanding and groundbreaking contributions and their authors, GJESM Publisher has decided to award an annual prize to the most innovative paper of the year. This award will be valid for a high quality article published after dated March 1, 2021 until the following years. The decision of the jury - the Editors of the Journal - is strictly based on scientific quality and on the interest that the paper has met within the scientific community, preferably awarded to the highly cited articles in Scopus and WOS indexed journals. In addition. awarded papers are characterized by scientific rigor, innovation, and vision’. The prize money is USD 1.000 plus the numbers of additional benefits detailed below:
- One award will be made annually;
- Award winners will be chosen by the GJESM Editorial Board based on scientific quality and on the interest that the paper has met within the scientific community;
- The winning articles will have the priority of publishing the second article in easier and faster publication
- If the winning articles receive more than 30 citations within one year of publication, the second submission will be accepted as a free charge article;
- The corresponding author (alternatively, any by the group designated author) will receive a USD 1.000 check and a certificate. Iranian author awards are: 2.000.000 Tomans.
- Winning articles are automatically excluded from winning a future award.