The impacts of land utilization change on the ecosystem service values in Daqing during 1995 to 2015 were analyzed based on unit area ecosystem service value of Chinese territorial ecosystem from Mr. Xie Gaodi and ecosystem service value calculation formula from Costanza. Results showed that the ecosystem service value of Daqing decreased from US $4343.1559m in 1995 to US $3824.327m in 2015, with the ecological value of US $518.8289 m decreased during the past 20 years. Wetland and water body were the two main land utilization types with the greatest contributions to the ecosystem service value. Ecosystem services value of per capita decreased 23.52%. The sensitivity coefficient of eco-service values of all types of land utilization to their value coefficients were all less than 1 in Daqing area. The sensitivity coefficients followed that wetland > water body > woodland > unutilized land > pasture land> cultivated land in 2015, which indicating that the changes of the land utilization are lack of flexibility to the changes of the ecosystem service value.
- Large changes happened with the land utilization during 1995 to 2015 in Daqing of China
- Main types of land utilization by which the ecosystem service value in Daqing were wetland and water body
- Sensitivity coefficient of eco-service values were wetland > water body > woodland > unutilized land > pasture land> cultivated land in 2015
- Ecosystem service value of Daqing decreased from US $4343.1559 m in 1995 to US $3824.327 m in 2015
- Changes of the land utilization are lack of flexibility to the changes of the ecosystem service value.